Source for Rochester brand catheters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

polywog

Registered
Reaction score
Would someone recommend a good on-line source for the Rochester brand male catheters and the correct type of tubing ?

Thanks for any information,

Ron

This place has a decent price.
LHBWEB - Products

For hose do you mean for the pee valve portion? Neoprene is what most use.

I cut the end of the cath tip off a little so it is less likely to kink.

Norprene tubing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This place has a decent price.
LHBWEB - Products

For hose do you mean for the pee valve portion? Neoprene is what most use.

I cut the end of the cath tip off a little so it is less likely to kink.

Take care with those scissors, Peter.

Here is a post from an old thread that had some good info . that I used to get set w/ my pee valve. And at the bottum is a link to where I order my cathiters
To follow up ....

The hose on my Halcyon P-valve is indeed 1/4' I.D. and 1/8" wall thickness. McMaster #: 51075K29

I ordered quick disconnects in sizes for both 1/4" hose I.D. and 3/8" hose I.D. to compare.

I will be using the quick disconnects for 3/8" hose I.D. with the 1/4" I.D. hose. Two reasons:

1) the oversize (3/8") hose barb on the fitting fits *very* snugly in the 1/4" I.D. hose, so it's less likely to come loose.

2) the bigger fittings maintains 1/4" I.D. throughout the system, whereas the smaller fitting "narrows" down considerably.

So these are the fittings I bought and will be using:

5012K68 Acetal Quick-Disconnect Coupling Socket, 1/4 Cplg, for 3/8" Tube ID, W/O Valve
McMaster-Carr
5012K83 Acetal Quick-Disconnect Coupling Socket, 1/4 Cplg, for 3/8" Tube ID, with Valve
McMaster-Carr
5012K72 Acetal Quick-Disconnect Coupling Plug, 1/4 Cplg, for 3/8" Tube ID, W/O Valve
McMaster-Carr
5012K86 Acetal Quick-Disconnect Coupling Plug, 1/4 Cplg, for 3/8" Tube ID, with Valve
McMaster-Carr

Hose:
51075K29 DURABLE NORPRENE RUBBER/PLASTIC TUBING, 1/4" ID, 1/2" OD, 1/8" WALL, BLACK
FORMULATION: A-60-G
McMaster-Carr

Henrik​

http://www.allegromedical.com/catheters-c539/external-catheters-rochester-medical-x15222$3745.html?sortOrder=4

Just the information I can use . Thanks !!
Here is a post from an old thread that had some good info . that I used to get set w/ my pee valve. And at the bottum is a link to where I order my cathiters
To follow up ....

The hose on my Halcyon P-valve is indeed 1/4' I.D. and 1/8" wall thickness. McMaster #: 51075K29

I ordered quick disconnects in sizes for both 1/4" hose I.D. and 3/8" hose I.D. to compare.

I will be using the quick disconnects for 3/8" hose I.D. with the 1/4" I.D. hose. Two reasons:

1) the oversize (3/8") hose barb on the fitting fits *very* snugly in the 1/4" I.D. hose, so it's less likely to come loose.

2) the bigger fittings maintains 1/4" I.D. throughout the system, whereas the smaller fitting "narrows" down considerably.

So these are the fittings I bought and will be using:

5012K68 Acetal Quick-Disconnect Coupling Socket, 1/4 Cplg, for 3/8" Tube ID, W/O Valve
McMaster-Carr
5012K83 Acetal Quick-Disconnect Coupling Socket, 1/4 Cplg, for 3/8" Tube ID, with Valve
McMaster-Carr
5012K72 Acetal Quick-Disconnect Coupling Plug, 1/4 Cplg, for 3/8" Tube ID, W/O Valve
McMaster-Carr
5012K86 Acetal Quick-Disconnect Coupling Plug, 1/4 Cplg, for 3/8" Tube ID, with Valve
McMaster-Carr

Hose:
51075K29 DURABLE NORPRENE RUBBER/PLASTIC TUBING, 1/4" ID, 1/2" OD, 1/8" WALL, BLACK
FORMULATION: A-60-G
McMaster-Carr

Henrik​

http://www.allegromedical.com/catheters-c539/external-catheters-rochester-medical-x15222$3745.html?sortOrder=4

Hello Divers,
I wanted to make everyone aware that I sell all types of external catheters that can be used for diving. The most popular are Rochester Wide Bands also Freedom Clear Advantage. I sell less then medical stores. Many divers and dive shops all over buy from me and I ship internationally. I can be contacted by email m.strobel@knology.net or you can visit my eBay store. If you don’t see what you want I can usually find it. Please feel free to contact me.

EBay store
markdecapitan | eBay

EBay user name: markdecapitan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom