South Alabama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im not in Alabama, but South Mississippi.....diving the new venture next week then whatever I can while on vacation a couple of weeks after in Fl

I don't normally dive that far east. I know there is beach diving on some reef pilings out of Portofino. The closest dive shop is in Gulf Breeze or Destin.

Hi Paul. The wife would like to go to Navarre in August. Do you have any recommendations for a solo diver to dive the area? Not sure if there is anything like this in the area, but a charter with a dive guide/group would be ideal.
There are some cement structures on the bay side of Navarre Beach. You can see them when crossing the bridge --look to your left. Deepest maybe is 20 feet. Not much fish activity the times I've been there, but that was in winter. I hear it's pretty good for that after say, March. The structures are between 4 signs warding off boats.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom