South Florida Dive Boats - last update 5/2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the boat in person this evening for the first time. It is meticulously maintained as are the other Jupiter Dive Center (JDC) boats. (no, I am not an employee, but as most here know, I am a fan of JDC) I did not board, as I was wearing cowboy boots. But I could scan the cockpit and bridge.

The Riverwalk Dive Center is a satellite JDC shop. RDC is connected to the Jupiter Dive Bar Welcome To Dive Bar Restaurant. Both shops, RDC and JDC Jupiter Dive Center, are on the water. RDC is interesting, because after the dive, the divers disembark at one of Jupiter's top eateries and social spots. And the RDC boat is an "8" pack; I envision booking it for me and friends.

Check out the new dive boat (6 pack) in Boynton / Lanatana. Web site and boat pictures are Calypso Dive Charters | Orlando Dive Charters | Lantana Dive Charters | Palm Beach Dive Charters and facebook Calypso Dive Charters - Lantana, FL - Scuba Diving | Facebook. We love 3 tank dives and they are all drift. You can cover a lot of ground to find the lobsters (if that's your thing). We will dive what you all want to dive. Call 1-855-4-GO-DIVE (46-3683)

Add this one to your list. Jupiter, FL Scuba Diving Charter this is Kyalami (Capt Sl8r Charters) out of jupiter FL. Great group of people and they are running a sick deal on trips right now, $20.00 OFF for the first 50 people who book their trip through the site using coupon code "expectmore" (No quotations).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom