South Holland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

youriv:
Diving in Holland can be very adventurious for sure!

Forget the cold water, bite trough it, use the right gear and you can have a great dive! Hope you have fun there!

Cold water? 17-20C? I thought the celsius scale for water only went up to 10!:D

Looks like zeeland is the most likely option but I'll have to wait until I get there to sort something out. All the web sites being in Dutch (not surprisingly) and my dutch being little short of nil.

Just state the kind of sites you want and we'll come up with something.

Hickdive:
Thanks for the advice guys.

I'll look more closely at zeeland. Any idea what the water temperature is likely to be - is it worth bringing my drysuit?

I'm going to be there for two weeks from 28 July although I may pass on the Scottish Restaurant as I couldn't see haggis on the menu (with freezers haggis is no longer a seasonal treat and, thanks to genetic modification, they can now be bred with all legs the same length for farming on level ground):D

You'll be able to get away with a 7mm wetsuit if you want.

R..

yes true! the Oosterschelde is connected with the open sea which can result in strong currents. Greveling is more enclosed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom