South Texas Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rolando_TX

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Any divers from the Rio Grande Valley, South Padre Island, Brownsville area around here?
I´m looking for a dive buddy in the area, i have just been certified about a month ago, and want to start diving, diving, diving.

I don't live down there but have a bunch of family down there so visit from time to time. I have really been wanting to try to find some places to dive down there. Maybe I will hit you up next time I am in the area. Where are the good places to dive down there?

~Jess

Well, the most visited site around here is the TX Clippper and the oil riggs.
But i understand that there are more site around here.

Yeah, I was thinking more along the lines of shore dives and such even though I know the diving isn't great. I do have access to a small fishing boat when I am down there. A trip to the clipper would actually be rather fun, maybe I will try to do that next time I am down there.

~Jess

DIMWIT STDs even!

~Jess

Hey Rolando. I am going to start my classes this week. I will hit you up when I cert. I will definitely be looking for another dive buddy in the area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom