SP-350, Housing, Inon AD base and UWL-105 AD +++

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byte Me

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling to upgrade my underwater camera setup. Full kit ready to shoot! Just add a strobe and you've got one of the best loved P&S setups ever!

First the well regarded (Cathy Church favorite) SP-350. Shoots RAW, full manual controls, video, and user definable "my mode" saved settings. Awesome P&S camera, fully functional, used but not abused. Everything works, no issues, never been flooded.
Comes with:

2 - 1GB Oly xD memory cards, one M series, one H series (faster)
2 - Moby 3v rechargeable batteries and charger
3 - Duracell/Oly - Lithium standard batteries (never used)
USB connector cable
AV connector cable
Original manual (softcover short version and CD full version)
(Note - one of the batteries and one memory card not in pictures because they're in the camera being used to take the pictures! :D )

Along with the Oly PT-030 housing. Never flooded, with LCD shade, lens cover, spare o-ring, removal tool, grease. Also include Inon PT-030 AD Mount base with flash block and fiber connector for your strobe. Includes white flash diffuser as well to use on-camera strobe.

Lastly have the Inon UWL-105 AD Wide Angle lens and double lens keeper. This is a wet mount lens with perfect glass. Great for when you want to get a bit closer but still capture a wide field of view. Take it off for standard or macro shooting. Loved this lens - really made a difference! Use the included keeper to mount on your strobe arms when not in use. (currently $300 retail + $50 retail for keeper) And, amazingly - yes it includes both the front and rear lens covers!!

Get all this for $500 plus $25 insured shipping. Offers accepted but please, be reasonable! Paypal preferred, I'll eat the fees.

Over 250 feedback on the bay, all positive. Prefer to sell as a complete setup so lets try that for a few days before separating.

Wholekit.jpg

Batteriesandmemorycard.jpg

O-ringandcables.jpg

SP-350back.jpg

SP-3502.jpg

OlyHousing.jpg

InonUWL-105AD.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop - $450 takes it all. Realized after searching around I may have been too hopeful with the original listing price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom