SP G250 jam nut

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got mine today.

The fit great on my G250HPs, they don't work at all with the S560s. Next week I will take my pony reg and try it out in the water.

Observation after changing out the nuts on my G250HPs.

Two had brass nuts, the other two had plastic nuts. Also one didn't have the longer air barrel, that lacked the notch for the 014 o-ring that the three four had, and the one S560 that I took apart.

I got mine today.

The fit great on my G250HPs, they don't work at all with the S560s. Next week I will take my pony reg and try it out in the water.

Observation after changing out the nuts on my G250HPs.

Two had brass nuts, the other two had plastic nuts. Also one didn't have the longer air barrel, that lacked the notch for the 014 o-ring that the three four had, and the one S560 that I took apart.
Interesting because according to the schematics S560 uses the same part number as the G250,

Interesting because according to the schematics S560 uses the same part number as the G250,

It does, but it is turned around, so the smooth part recesses into a washer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom