Spam Private Message

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilaDallas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Here is the email I received on Scubaboard. Not sure if you do anything about stuff like this, but thought I would share it anyways.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Hello PhilaDallas,

You have received a new private message at ScubaBoard from queend9295, entitled "hi". Please click here to log in and read it: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
hello
am queen david i saw your profile and i became intrested in you i will like us to be friend but you can email me here (queendavid_9295@yahoo.co.jp) so that i will send you more photo for you to know who i am
love you queen

As a reminder, you must use the link to respond to a message. Replies to this message will not be seen by the poster nor will they be amended to the current message. Please respond to this email only if you need assistance with your ScubaBoard account.

Thank you,

The ScubaBoard Team
www.scubaboard.com

I got one too.

I got the same message. And here I thought queendavid wanted something special! LOL

Spam usually = scam. I hate spammers and scammers. I wish I could get ahold of these little fu**ers in person and slam them for their stupid scams.
What I want for x-mas. Me in a room with 50 of these little bastards with locked doors.
My 2 cents. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Diving is my release from this chaotic world we live in. Without it or my wife I would go crazy.

I got one too

I feel so left out......

I like sending them messages (from a throwaway e-mail). I play with their heads and waste as much of their time as possible.

Kinda like me. I forward all Nigerian type emails to the FBI.

Every once in a while I get one asking to send students for training. They want to know prices, dictate length of courses, tell me I need to arrange lodging, etc.. Then they want to send a check for more. Out of which the "student's" spending money will come. That, of course, I have to send back to them. String em along a bit and then require payment in silver or gold bar at current prices plus 10% "handling fees" to me.

Not one speck of even gold dust or a silver nugget so far. But I'm hoping!

Even better are the one from the lawyers in London who make rednecks look like ivy league star academics. Love those guys to. They are even more fun to mess with.

There is a report private message button. We will generally ban spammers for sending spam private messages just like sending spam posts.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I received one also

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom