Spare Air / HEED 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4609franklin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
DSC03021.jpg

DSC03020.jpg
Brand new, never used Spare Air / HEED 3
Model: 175TC-H
Max capacity: 1.7 cu ft
Length: 8.75"
Diameter: 2.25"
Max pressure: 3000psi

Dial pressure gauge, covered holster and mouth piece cover included. Sorry no refill adapter. Can be purchased through SSI, Leisure Pro or LDS.
Price: $75.00 + s/h PayPal prefered.

Thanks,
Raymond

Matt,
Sorry I've not responded sooner. Spring break is upon us in the PNW. To tell you the truth, I've never mailed anything to Australia, let alone a scuba cylinder. I guess it would be possible but would it not be cheaper to purchase it "Down Under"? Don't get me wrong, I'd be more than happy to sell/mail one to you, but I don't know if there are any customs restriction, customs forms/taxes, mode of shipping that need to be address. Maybe you can fill me in on these matters?
Anyway, if it can be done with little to no fanfare email me at ducsrhot@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Raymond

View attachment 67543

View attachment 67544
Brand new, never used Spare Air / HEED 3
Model: 175TC-H
Max capacity: 1.7 cu ft
Length: 8.75"
Diameter: 2.25"
Max pressure: 3000psi

Dial pressure gauge, covered holster and mouth piece cover included. Sorry no refill adapter. Can be purchased through SSI, Leisure Pro or LDS.
Price: $75.00 + s/h PayPal prefered.

Thanks,
Raymond
is the spare air device still available? Without the refill adapter how can I get it filled?
td@altagc.com 29 nov 10

What's up with this??? Still available??? Close the thread if it's sold!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom