Spare Air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All you cave divers are idiots...carrying all those heavy tanks with you when you could just carry a bag with 10 spare airs. 200 minutes of cave diving bliss!

I don't even wear doubles anymore. I bought a surplus grenade rig, it holds thirty spare airs. It is all a serious Tech diver needs.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

This whole thread is a joke. Why not clue people in who might actually be reading it who are interested in cave diving?

In Jan 2013, @TraceMalin...Trace Malinowski and I were joking that we thought it would be a great inside joke (at last for certified cave divers) to put one of those "In Case of Emergency, Break Glass" boxes on the wall way back near the Henkle that had a SpareAir inside it.
Our biggest fear was that some would make it a "too fast, too soon" destination to take a hero photo with it...seeing this brought back memories of some great laughs...
"I got this!" C.M.

Good times! When are we doing it again? Enjoyed the video. LOL!

In Jan 2013, @TraceMalin...Trace Malinowski and I were joking that we thought it would be a great inside joke (at last for certified cave divers) to put one of those "In Case of Emergency, Break Glass" boxes on the wall way back near the Henkle that had a SpareAir inside it.
Our biggest fear was that some would make it a "too fast, too soon" destination to take a hero photo with it...seeing this brought back memories of some great laughs...
"I got this!" C.M.
Do you remember the blowup doll with the "Insert scooter here" written nearby that used to sit by the heinkle?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom