Spare o-rings for Atomic 2nd stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

charlier

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I want to purchase spare o-rings the connect the LP hose to the 2nd stage (B2 and M1). I do not need service kits or B2 swivel kits, just the o-ring that is located between the 2nd stage jam nut and the LP hose. The part numbers might be 20-7150-00 (M1) and 20-2010-00 (B2) - fyi, I just need to right size. Most service shops do not want to hunt and peck, looking for the correct o-ring. thanks...

I don't think there is a ring between the LP hose and the jump nut. For sure not on M1. For B2 with swivel, I don't remember, but still don't think I saw one.

If you unscrew the LP hose from the 2nd stage, you should see an o-ring. I will take a photograph...

I don't think you need the o-ring between the jam nut and LP hose as the one inside the LP hose will make the seal. I don't use one.

I think the one for the atomic swivel hose is needed though.

As others have said there is no o-ring between the jam nut and the lp hose on the inlet tube. The o-ring is on the LP hose and seals on the inside of the inlet tube.

20-7150-00 - this o-ring is for the orifice
20-2010-00 - this o-ring is for the LP port plug.

If you have a swivel hose then yes there is an o-ring 20-2013-01 that goes on the inlet tube but then there is no jam nut. If you have swivel hose, o-ring, and a jam nut well then it is fubar.

If you have a swivel hose then yes there is an o-ring 20-2013-01 that goes on the inlet tube but then there is no jam nut.

It's probably a what, -013 oring?

I don't think there is either. I was just taking a ballpark guess based on what I remember.

As others have said there is no o-ring between the jam nut and the lp hose on the inlet tube. The o-ring is on the LP hose and seals on the inside of the inlet tube.

20-7150-00 - this o-ring is for the orifice
20-2010-00 - this o-ring is for the LP port plug.

If you have a swivel hose then yes there is an o-ring 20-2013-01 that goes on the inlet tube but then there is no jam nut. If you have swivel hose, o-ring, and a jam nut well then it is fubar.

Its seems that my post was lacking clarity, but SS graciously answered the post. Agreed, the jam nut is only on the M1 and the B2 swivel uses an o-ring, 20-2013-01 (no jam nut on the swivel).

Do you know the o-ring size or equivalent?

I do not but I have those o-rings and can measure some for you - only problem is will be in a week. So send me a PM so I remember.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom