Spear Band Tying

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just use a pair of diagonal cutters and make a bunch of angled cuts. Looks like a pyramid with about 8 sides.

Dano
Never ever use a nail !

One of the tribe was gridding away with a nail as a guide - just like in your tutorial and the grit or ?? caught the nail and pulled it out of the rubber and sent it flying. I would strongly recommend that safety glasses be worn

We surmise that there was too much slack in the rubber allowing the grit of the grinder to catch the nail and toss it across the room.

My suggestion is use a old screw driver - allows 2 point control rather than one point.

I would strongly urge that you no show this again due to current attitudes on litigation -- but the decision is yours and yours only

Cheers from California

Sam Miller, 111

Sam:

I sent an email to our web guy and have asked that the specific tutorial posted above be removed, at least for the time being.

Thanks for the feedback, I do appreciate your input and concern for safety.

Dano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom