Spearfishing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...For those getting LF know that FFWC has a program going that exchanges 25 LF tales for a commemorative coin that is worth an extra lobster each day during mini-season.

OHH,,, IT GETS EVEN BETTER !!

This morning I was notified that since I sent in my free registration & 25 picture,,,,My name was drawn at random from the entries and I WON !!
I won the June 5th drawing (drawings every 2 wks) and get a $50 Fill Card & color correction mask lens !! Plus, like all the other entrants Free Shirt, Free medallion, Free get-out-of-jail-overage mini-season lobsters. Help save the reefs and environment,,Eat lionfish ceviche !!

Lionfish Challenge – Reef Rangers

Did the peacock grouper and the bluestripe snapper and the blacktail snapper get to Hawaii as deliberate introductions, or as small young in ships' ballast tanks, or by a ship with an encrusted bottom acting as a moving reef, or what?

OHH,,, IT GETS EVEN BETTER !!

This morning I was notified that since I sent in my free registration & 25 picture,,,,My name was drawn at random from the entries and I WON !!
I won the June 5th drawing (drawings every 2 wks) and get a $50 Fill Card & color correction mask lens !! Plus, like all the other entrants Free Shirt, Free medallion, Free get-out-of-jail-overage mini-season lobsters. Help save the reefs and environment,,Eat lionfish ceviche !!

Lionfish Challenge – Reef Rangers
Congratulations!
Glad you got it.

Back
Top Bottom