Spearfishing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all I am going to be in the Seattle /Shoreline area on the 6th through the 10th and was hoping to go spearfishing for lingcod while there. Is there anyone who is going during that time frame that would take me along. I am an experienced diver 500+ dives and dive cold water (thats all we have in idaho). Any help getting hooked up with someone who knows the area and rules would be great. Thanks.

Hello all I am going to be in the Seattle /Shoreline area on the 6th through the 10th and was hoping to go spearfishing for lingcod while there. Is there anyone who is going during that time frame that would take me along. I am an experienced diver 500+ dives and dive cold water (thats all we have in idaho). Any help getting hooked up with someone who knows the area and rules would be great. Thanks.
Also if no one is spearfishing i would be up to visit some of the local dive sites. I have been to three tree anacortes and edmonds underwater park.. So i would love to see something new.
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom