Special Offer on Texas Swamp Diving Team T-shirts Extended!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
I have decided to extend this AWSOME pricing of the Texas Swamp Diving Team T-shirts to take advantage of the early Christmas Shopping Season (and I goofed and created a slight glitch in the setup of the PayPal Shopping cart which is now fixed)

This special pricing has been extended through November 30th. So take advantage of this now!

----------------------------------

If you ever wanted to be part of one of the best diver groups around.....now is your chance!!! Become part of NDI's Texas Swamp Diving Team by getting your Team T-shirt TODAY

I've lowered the online prices to just $15.00 and if you order now, shipping to US and Canadian addresses is [red]FREE[/red]!!!(Overseas addresses pay a low $3.00 for shipping)

Show those blue water guys your true colors! Let them know that you're part of the NDI Texas Swamp Diving Team!

Bumping this back towards the top and reminding everyone that the last day for this special is Friday.

We are already getting a bit of recognition throughout Texas, so help us get some nationwide and international exposure! Be sure to get your order in today!

Click here to place your order!

David loves his. Thanks Mike. I encourage everyone to get one!
:sunny:

I am sending out shirts to the following people tomorrow (Tues, Nov. 27). If you don't see your name on this list and you have sent me payment, please let me know. (My apologies for using real names, it's what I have and cannot always make a connection to your psuedonyms).
  • NetDoc
    Lonnie Kunze
    Larry Larson
    Chris Parsons
    Scott Prins (pls verify you wanted 1-Lrg and 1 XL)
    Chad Harlan
    Amber Profitt
    Dee

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom