Special Rules in Classifieds: was "SCUBA Internships in Key Largo"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

michael-fisch

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi Marg,

I think its unfair that you deleted all the posts (my posts) about the monitary value of 6 months of free work for a diving education.
I'm sure that Jim does a great job educating his interns but the intern should perform a cost/benefit analysis and arrange for financing before signing up. Nuff said and we'll leave it at that.

Michael

I'm not Marg, but I think I can help. Classified ads have a different set of rules to keep people from intentionally or unintentionally derailing a thread. That thread is about the opportunity offered and any questions concerning the offer itself. Ergo, the economics, ethics or pathos of such an offer is off topic. That doesn't mean you can't start a thread in "Going Pro" citing the offer and discuss your opinion of such things. You just can't hijack their thread to do it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom