Spectacular Sea Tech Ledge beach dive Sunday August 15!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I dove Sea Tech Ledges last Sunday and it was so amazing that I want to go back! As I wandered around for about two hours underwater, I was awestruck by the fact that I didn't have to fly to this exotic dive location: I drove there! This is truly one of the most beautiful beach dives and it is teeming with a great variety of sea life.

Do you know how lucky we are to live here? Broward County is the only place in the continental USA where you can swim to a coral reef off the beach! Take advantage of your good fortune, diving only costs as much as parking and an air fill.

This dive is a pretty good swim, more than a pier length out, so I scheduled it late enough in the morning for you to get a good night's sleep before kicking out. 10 a.m. show, 10:30 go!

I highly recommend bringing your own flag so that if we are separated, you are easy to find from the surface. If you are lobstering, remember to bring your license with you on the dive. You may attach it to your flag in a ziploc or small waterproof box.

We will meet at the South end of Dania Beach's parking lot, the far end from the pier. I have an old silver Honda CR-V with a roof rack and spare tire bike rack.

Bring money or credit card to feed the master meter. I can take one diver and gear if you want to carpool; I live in Dania Beach just minutes from the dive site.

I will check NOAA weather late Saturday and if it looks as though the dive won't be comfortable, it will be postponed.

Let's go diving! :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom