Split from: Are you AFRAID to Post?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the personal issues/experience that clouds his judgement as the Chairman of the Board.

I totally agree, but we don't hold the keys to the Board. I have been assured today by the Monitors that everyone will be held to the TOC without exception. Hopefully this will be the case and besides, there is always the "Report" button. Time will tell... :)

It is the personal issues/experience that clouds his judgement as the Chairman of the Board.
The same can be said about you and everyone on the face of the planet. I refuse to make decisions or to criticize where there are any hints of this. Obviously, if I were censured by a training agency, I would recuse myself from making comments about them. My moderators have often complained at the frequency I recuse myself. Both Bob and Walter could verify this, if they choose to do so.

The OP of the first thread asked the question: "Are you scared to post?" Dog piles such as this, where one person is being pummeled by a few to accept a certain POV are one of the main reasons. It's not that I don't "see" or appreciate your POV, I simply disagree. I definitely see those who continually wage a war against training in general and any agency as POV Warriors. Your mileage may vary. I'm OK with that, however I am not OK with the continual harassment done by a few.

NetDoc:
My moderators have often complained at the frequency I recuse myself. Both Bob and Walter could verify this, if they choose to do so.

You forget how long it's been since I was a moderator. You became owner after I left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom