Split from: Diver dies in Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deeper thoughts

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Last edited by a moderator:
how sad.. my prayers are with the family.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family. My prayers are also with crew and divers on the Amoray that witnessed the accident.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family. My prayers are also with crew and divers on the Amoray that witnessed the accident.

+1

It's not easy to be involved in such an incident as a rescuer, even if it goes well. Much harder obviously if it does not.

Last edited:
My thoughts and prayers to all those involved. As someone said, just being involved can be very emotional.

I was on the dive. I don't think anything different could have been done to save him.
A very sad day and our thoughts are with his wife and family.

Mike

Regrets to the family hope time helps to heal. As tragic as these things are as I get older I'm starting to fear dying in a hospital bed more than a diving accident. At least he was enjoying himself with friends and family when he died, aside from dying in ones sleep doing something you love is the next best thing. God bless.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom