Spot available for the OFWF charter Aug 28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Groundhog246

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Our younger diver has been deciding (at the last minute) not to dive lately. Rather than waste his spot and mess up buddy pairs, I'll let his spot go if someone would like it. This is for the boat DivingGal has set up for Sat morning August 28 in Kingston. If you're interested PM me (post here too if you want, I check frequently). If you PM me your email address, I'll get back to you to work it out.
We're planning some shore diving for the afternoon (where, when to be decided there, after we get back from the charter). Our youngest just finished his OW (had to re-write his test which he did and passed today), but he's limited to 40 feet, so no charters for him.

Hi Groundhog,

I just PM'ed ya. Thanks

Thermodive

Groundhog246:
Our younger diver has been deciding (at the last minute) not to dive lately. Rather than waste his spot and mess up buddy pairs, I'll let his spot go if someone would like it. This is for the boat DivingGal has set up for Sat morning August 28 in Kingston. If you're interested PM me (post here too if you want, I check frequently). If you PM me your email address, I'll get back to you to work it out.
We're planning some shore diving for the afternoon (where, when to be decided there, after we get back from the charter). Our youngest just finished his OW (had to re-write his test which he did and passed today), but he's limited to 40 feet, so no charters for him.

Groundhog246:
Great! I'll take that spot............................. Oh Wait.........
I have to drive the damm boat :wink:

Why not. I've really got that port and starboard thing all figured out now. You keep the Green thingies on the Starboard side when you're leaving. And watch carefully for those funny boats with the sheets that keep changing direction as if they can't figure out which way they want to go. Best to get past them going as FAST as you can. :wink:

Groundhog246:
Why not. I've really got that port and starboard thing all figured out now. You keep the Green thingies on the Starboard side when you're leaving. And watch carefully for those funny boats with the sheets that keep changing direction as if they can't figure out which way they want to go. Best to get past them going as FAST as you can. :wink:
:11:

Yeah, they love that. Really "wakes" them up..........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom