Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are actions like this why I don't have any friends?

Dude.......I think you made a few friends from posting that pic.

Do you have buoyancy issues because of your giant balls??

I may not have photos with as much backstory as Ted's portrait above, but here are some photos from the weekend.

_MG_2911.jpg

_MG_2917.jpg

_MG_2923.jpg

_MG_2926.jpg

_MG_2939.jpg

_MG_2944.jpg

_MG_2947.jpg

_MG_2954.jpg

_MG_2963.jpg

_MG_2967.jpg

_MG_2973.jpg

_MG_2975.jpg

wasn't there a couple pics of the cake? if anyone has any please email them to wally431@gmail.com thanks
wally

I have a few from after it hit the ground and from afar. :D

You want em??

I ran into some of you Wrecking crew down in Gilboa....wanted to say thanks for the assist ya gave Me. I hadnt been back in the water in a few years, and one of y'al had the patience to take me under his wing so to speak on my first dive since 03. Thanks again, and hope to dive with you guys again in the future.....

I ran into some of you Wrecking crew down in Gilboa....wanted to say thanks for the assist ya gave Me. I hadnt been back in the water in a few years, and one of y'al had the patience to take me under his wing so to speak on my first dive since 03. Thanks again, and hope to dive with you guys again in the future.....

Was it Friday afternoon? If so, that was me. I enjoyed diving with you. Regardless of whether it was me or not, be sure and come back and dive with us again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom