Spring Springfest after-party thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, on the 20th anniversary we totalled out with 800 free wings between four of us(200 wing party each).

This year, we have 7 people doing the passport, possibility of 1400 wings coming out way :D

If you finish the passport, you win, even if its not the grand prize money. Gives us a reason to roadtrip anyway.

Sweet! We do karaoke on deck at the Crestview Hooters every wed. I love that place. We recently got the gig to do sound reenforcement at the NW FL Hooters Annual Swimsuit Competition. THAT was cool!

Thinking I'll be hitting up Dothan before too long :) I might have to give ya a holler, LOL!

Sweet! We do karaoke on deck at the Crestview Hooters every wed. I love that place. We recently got the gig to do sound reenforcement at the NW FL Hooters Annual Swimsuit Competition. THAT was cool!

I think you have just become BugMan's best friend.:D

Speak fer yerself, there, youngster :)
Some of us were wet before 8 :D - and it was severe clear until the rototillers hit about 9.
Rick

Yeah, but as I recall YOU were in bed before 8 too (PM) .... speaking of which, I really expected more beauty considering how much "beauty rest" you got.

Yeah, but as I recall YOU were in bed before 8 too (PM) .... speaking of which, I really expected more beauty considering how much "beauty rest" you got.
Heh, heh, heh.... not a chance :D
"Go ugly early."
It saves time ...
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom