SS Backplate and 30lb Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jerrydascorpion

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have been checking the website for a few months to see if the 30lb wing and SS backplate are in stock. I also went back a few pages on this forum to see if there was an update.

Are there plans to get more of these in stock, or are you guys phasing them out (like the killer deal I got on a wetsuit)?

I am looking to get my first BC and I know a lot of people suggest BP/W. I have been very happy with my little interaction with Deep 6 and their huge presence and interaction with other divers on SB.

Thanks

I have been checking the website for a few months to see if the 30lb wing and SS backplate are in stock. I also went back a few pages on this forum to see if there was an update.

Are there plans to get more of these in stock, or are you guys phasing them out (like the killer deal I got on a wetsuit)?

I am looking to get my first BC and I know a lot of people suggest BP/W. I have been very happy with my little interaction with Deep 6 and their huge presence and interaction with other divers on SB.

Thanks

i haven’t seen any mentions of them phasing either of those out. I would assume they are just out of stock atm

We are not phasing anything out, working on getting more back in stock :)

Still out of stock. I went to buy a SS plate and 30 wing complete package and it's blackened out, can't select it.

Back
Top Bottom