SSI E learning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bertiebasset

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all I'm a aow diver going on a trip with ms Kelly she has been offered an SSI course in October in bodrum. I love diving here too now what would be the best course of action, For ms Kelly pay for e learning straight off to dive centre??
Or approach SSI for e learning????
Thanks all .

Hi all I'm a aow diver going on a trip with ms Kelly she has been offered an SSI course in October in bodrum now what would be the best course of action for ms Kelly , pay for e learning straight off to dive centre??
Thanks all .

Hi all I'm a aow diver going on a trip with ms Kelly she has been offered an SSI course in October in bodrum now what would be the best course of action for ms Kelly , pay for e learning straight off to dive centre??
Thanks all .

It's my understanding that scuba divers cannot get full access to the elearning off of the web site. That you can only "try" the materials. But I am not an instructor so may be incorrect.

However, whether you can get the full materials or not, I personally prefer to work with a dive shop so I can build a relationship with them even if it's just during a vacation. They will then work with you to set-up the elearning portion.

(Note: You don't need to post a second message to correct your first post. You can edit any messages you post for a short period of time using the "edit" link on the post.)

I have done SSI Nitrox and when you pay the local shop, the SHOP setS you up with full elearning to complete prior to meeting at shop.
When I did (out of my country) Padi AOW, I paid PADI elearning, but named the foreign shop, so PADI could connect to them, then paid foreign shop ONLY for the check out dives. A lot of emails were sent to make sure the trip went well.

It's my understanding that scuba divers cannot get full access to the elearning off of the web site. That you can only "try" the materials. But I am not an instructor so may be incorrect.

However, whether you can get the full materials or not, I personally prefer to work with a dive shop so I can build a relationship with them even if it's just during a vacation. They will then work with you to set-up the elearning portion.

(Note: You don't need to post a second message to correct your first post. You can edit any messages you post for a short period of time using the "edit" link on the post.)
Thank you sorry i was struggling with my post , suddenly realised a typo after posting.

Thank you sorry i was struggling with my post , suddenly realised a typo after posting.

No need to apologize. I often make mistakes myself. But just to be clear, even if you see a typo after you post, you have 24 hours to fix it with the "edit" function. :)

you need to visit you local ssi dive shop and sign up. they will create an account for you with ssi if you do not already have one. you will receive an email with login information and away you go. preferably after the online academics are done, you will meet with your local ssi instructor for any required classroom work, pool, and/or open water work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom