SSI Poseidon MKVI Certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KShandkman

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am just curious if anyone has received certification and would care to speak about their experience with the training/use of equipment from an SSI perspective.

I just took an intro course to the device and found it fascinating.

Thanks,

Jason

I do not have the MK6, I have a Hollis PRISM2 that I am just beginning to learn to use. My instructor is an instructor trainer on the MK6 through SSI & an instructor at various levels on the Hollis through TDI (Air diluent, Trimix diluent & CCR Cave). Having taken Professional courses & technical courses through this instructor, I can guarantee that he is about the most thorough instructor I have EVER seen, regardless of the unit. He has had me reading all kinds of manuals & accident analysis reports & such, plus I have already gotten over 12 hrs pool time in. I just got the unit into the open water for the first time last week. The units are fascinating for sure,... I just decided on the Hollis because of my technical diving interests.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom