St. Lawrence River temperature

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

39 F on lock 21 today, ice hasn't set yet, nice viz, had to cut the dive short, neck seal flooded :(

A warm 36F on the Conestoga today in the snowstorm... but a 40 feet viz :D Had a brain freeze for a few minutes at the beginning of the dive... and the drysuit was hanging by itself!!

Think I'm the only still diving... 32F ( well says my computer, water was still liquid ) on lock 21, nice 40 feet viz!!

Vis is great - drifted from the beach to the Islander (missed it) come in further down river - water was 39 degrees.....

Nice......M

Dang, guys, love that viz report! It's a great time of year to dive. Really I should try and get down to the River before the water warms up, I've been diving Georgian Bay and the viz is great there too.

jorgy,do not let jay navigate!!!!!!
just back from there-dived the wall at bonnie castle
water is still 39*-the air today was only 19* however.....with a breeze!!!!
35* at the beach with tony doing drysuit check outs-nice day!!!!!!
shorediver-any time you need a buddy up this way,im in!
...no freaking freighters stirring up the bottom this time of year......
have fun
yaeg

Right about the vis with all the boat traffic......water was blue not green as well thanks to the cold water.......

It is amazing :)

M

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom