St Maarten Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaseadee

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking for an instructor for my 13 year old niece who is located on St Maarten and can supplement her Jr Open Water certification. Specifically, I'd like her to have a better grasp of Buoyancy, Propulsion and Trim. I would have preferred her to learn these as part of her course, but this was a three day course and there was not enough time to do these things.

Hello Seaseadee. I highly recommend Branden Hallick at Dive Adventures in Simpson Bay. I’m in St Maarten now and just completed my Advanced Open Water with him, and he certified my 25 year old son on PADI Open Water last week. He is very experienced, professional, and safe. But he also makes it fun and his passion for diving is contagious. I spent one dive doing a lot of work on buoyancy with him and it really helped. I recommend you contact Cass at Dive Adventures - she’s head of operations and very responsive. And then ask for Branden (they all seem good there, but he was the instructor I had and I thought he was fantastic). Here’s the website: St Maarten Dive Adventures | PADI Nitrox .

I recommend you contact Cass at Dive Adventures - she’s head of operations and very responsive. St Maarten Dive Adventures | PADI Nitrox .

is Vinnie no longer there ? we have not been back to st maarten for a few years but are finally returning later this year. Vinnie ran the shop for many years. just wondering if maybe he retired.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom