Star Trek Drysuits by "Whites"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roddenberry

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Fellow divers, for those of you who have not heard the news, or seen the photos, White's Drysuits has agree to manufacture Star Trek Themed Drysuits for the Roddenberry Dive Team. We have received 2 prototypes, a "Captains" (Yellow) suit and a "Red Shirt" suit. I bogarted the Yellow one and gave the Red one to Greg (Executive Director) to test. Aside from the fact that Greg may never come back from a dive, we LOVE THEM. Now some of you our there may think it's ridiculous, and to you I say... you're just jealous! Call me a geek, dork, nerd whatever you want, I'm proud to represent!

We are currently in the process of ironing out a few details and will sometime in the next few months have Yellow, Red and Blue ones available at the Roddenberry Dive Team Store. We'll keep you posted in developments!

CLICK REPLY - We'd love to hear your thoughts. You like them, you hate them... whatever, just share. We're going to be paying close attention to all input and constructive criticism so we can refine our products and our methods of delivery.

Thank You!
-ROD & GREG
Roddenberrry Dive Team | Roddenberry Dive Team

Check out the Kick-Ass Suits... Ignore the knuckle-heads wearing them!

Attachments

• DSC01448.jpg
    DSC01448.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 1,220
Last edited:
love them...now tell me how to put them on...DB

Great fun, combining one of the best sf shows ever with one of the best drysuits ever!

But why would a diver want a red one?

Any Trekker would be aware of the life expectancy of a Red Shirt :rofl3:

Rod and Greg... you know me, I'm all WET!

I have to say the nice thing about owning the RED suit is that at about 90 feet, it all turns black so it confused the bad guys looking for the red one.

So it really is my "ST Stealth" suit!

Honestly, this is one fine suit and we are working with White's now to try and get them available to you. You will have options to put pockets on them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom