For Sale steel-braided transfill whip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
3 Foot Transfill Whip This is the three foot transfill whip version. The transfill whip is used commonly for adding gas in the field to scuba or paintball tanks from higher fill pressure bottles<“cascading”>. i have very little left boys and girls, and really really need to get this out! so it’ll be one of these sales where the first person who Paypal’s me the total, will be seeing this at their residence VERY soon! . This whip is all stainless steel Teflon cored with a 3,000 psi rated pressure and 15,000 psi blow. The whip also comes with din ends with screw bleeder was perfectly awesome for cascading singles off my double worthington 130s( when away from a legit fill station ! gauge is large and easy to read{see pics}! as always, if you live close enough, you may come inspect before purchasing & pay a no shipping fee if picking up, price is a low $110 plus $13 shipping in lower 48, outside this area i only charge actual shipping ( as always, because i could never stand (still can’t)those who over charge for shipping when i was a buyer! so that’s $123 in my Paypal before i get going ttomorrow if you’d like it, and for me to get it in mail quickly, my paypal is:szotakro@gmail.com and if you have any questions, you are welcome to text me to expedite communication (i find messaging through the board takes days sometimes, and in my state, i can’t always hear &/or feel the incoming new-email alert ...
(908)447-6975 is my mobile # but please be considerate, i’ll be up for at least 2 more hours( until 1AM EST. but also have a 20 month old) i believe the brand name of this whip is continental precision but the print is inside the inner edge of the dog and tough to make out, it worked flawlessly for my friends and i, whether up at quarry or in campground at the St.Lawrence or Tobermory ! really nice to have your own “private mobile full station” which is pretty much why i had it, Very awesome if diving side mount as you can boost singles off of a doubles rig with ease, and as with all of the gear i sell, i recommend when buying preowned gear to have checked out by a current pro before using ! thank you and have a lovely night!
final note... i have received not a single offer on the drysuit inflator system i have had listed for a few months! scary, not one offer( please throw me your # and we’ll communicate about it, i prefer to sell to the same person/people and offer discounts for/on multiple items as well

Below his message there is text that reads "reply in conversation" that will open the page where you can send a PM (Private message" to him.
thank you, just that my only internet access is through my phone, which i have difficulty manipulating without difficulty, i appreciate the input

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom