For Sale steel doubles complete in northeast...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ron,

Thanks for meeting me and showing me all gear options- there were tons. You're dive stories were great, as was your knowledge about gear in general.

I also appreciate your honest advice as I was starting to get a carried away with some of the gear.

I'll be sure to put those doubles to good use!

I think you'll get a lot more interest if you make a clean list of what is for sale and the size and price. A lot of people won't take the time to pick it out of a big paragraph of text.

Hi Ron,
Do you have any other tanks for sale?

hello everybody! update !...
70# oxycheq70 & steel 530s#havebeen sold( (awaiting payment) thank Christian and Luke ! 117s sold, still available, Halcyon Explorer, 3 AL80s, an AL40,AL14 for drysuit inflate, maybe an evolve 60 for some lucky frog-kicker ! IST
Dolphin Tech BC ( very nice tech set up in brand new never wet condition, dive Rite Nomad EXP in great condition, dive rite Transpac with "Classic wing wing and oxycheq 50# horseshoe wing, 900' Dove Rite ( "wannabe Halcyon pathfinder" reel) various fins, and Bare Trilam HD drysuit with plumbing installed, i was 5'11" with broad chest and 42" waist when using it i believe boots fit me as a foot size 10 back then, in case not everyone is up to speed, i suffered a paralyzingly brain accident- injury in 2012 which has ended my diving , so i need to move everything , ask about what you need, never know, worst i can say is "no" going to bed and have two gentlemen coming over to browse and buy gear in the A.M, so i'll try to reply when messages come in
please stay well, be safe, and dive safe to all of you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom