Closed Steel HP 120 doubles and Pelican case $325

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greymutt

Contributor
Reaction score
Southeastern Pennsylvania near King of Prussia, PA
# of dives
500 - 999
Up for sale are is 1 set of Steel HP 120 doubles with manifolds and bands. They are in hydro thru 5/22 but are not in VIP. Tanks are in good used shape. Maybe PST HP 120's with 7/8 neck (not sure)

Located in Thorndale, PA; willing to drive within 25 miles of zip code 19372

$400 cash or Venmo for the set

Attachments

• IMG_6960.JPG
    IMG_6960.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_9749.JPG
    IMG_9749.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_9366.JPG
    IMG_9366.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 285
I'm interested, do they take 3/4 valves, or the other size that I can't remember? I think it's like 15/16ths...

Can you tell me whomakes them, and why you getting rid of them?

I don't see a manufacturer label; could be Worthington. I am selling my doubles and majority of scuba equipment because my asthma has gotten too bad to do serious diving. I hope in the future to maybe do some simple Caribbean diving, but for now it's not in the cards.

Hmmmm, really wanting 3/4 neck... Is there any easy way to tell other than pulling the valve off and getting out a pitch gauge?

That Sherwood manifold actually came in 3/4" (part number SVB6306D) AND 7/8" (part number SVB6307D). That being said I have it on a set of 7/8" doubles and I can almost guarantee those are 7/8" necks from looking at it.

Back
Top Bottom