STILL not done yet...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Well I still have ONE MORE specialty internship to do, and unfortunately no specialty classes were booked for this weekend.

:(

During the OW internship I did last weekend the running joke was the two instructors and two other DMs repeatedly reminding the students how valuable a Peak Performance Buoyancy class the following weekend would be. And of course since I needed that internship to finish up my DM that anyone who signed up would have me as their own personal DM-C/Dive Sherpa for the day!

By the end of the weekend I had gotten to the point of offering free nitrox fills and a lunch of homemade chili and biscuits to any students who signed up.

After two days, I can assure you that while none of the five students signed on for the course it was not because they didn't know it was available.

PS - The offer of free nitrox fills and homemade chili still stands!

:eyebrow:

Count me in, I think I need a refresher. You gonna pick up the plane ticket too?????:rofl3:

Count me in, I think I need a refresher. You gonna pick up the plane ticket too?????:rofl3:

If you fly in from Colorado, I'll cover the course fee!

You had me at free chilli !!

Unfortunately , you don't live in Florida, and it's too cold for me in NJ right now...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom