Still On Her Keel: The Legacy Of The Chester Poling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PeaceDog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I finished production on this last month, and it goes to film festivals and retail in 3 weeks. Take a look at the trailer!

Right you are...everyone forgets about the bow except for those who've visited her.

I had planned to include a very, very small snippet about the bow section in the film, but time and continuity kept me from doing so. Based on how this film sells (both retail and to broadcast), I'm looking forward to the next project which will no doubt include a bit about the "******* bow." Perhaps you can be involved?

Thanks for taking a look!

Ha - I'm not very photogenic so I'll pass! Any idea where your film will be shown yet? Keep us posted and good luck.

You ever go to a dive a site and while the dive was a good one you just had no desire to go back? That's the Poling bow to me - no real penetration is possible and it's upside down, so it's like diving a huge featureless boulder in the middle of a flat landscape.

I've heard that about the bow. When I do presentations about the film, I invariably get asked the question, "Have you been to the bow?" and when I haven't, no one seems to be surprised. So far, it hasn't affected my credibility.:D

The film screens at the Boston Sea Rovers on March 5th at 3:00.

Boston Sea Rovers

Waiting to confirm the Independent Film Festival of Boston, as well as the SunDeis Film Festival and Gray's Reef Ocean Film Festival.

just wanted to update you all and let you know that the DVD is now available online.

Includes full-length version of the film, over 40 minutes of deleted scenes/outtakes, fully interactive menus and 3 slideshows.

Back
Top Bottom