Stillhouse Hollow Trip Report 12/22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pumpkin King

Contributor
Reaction score
Today was the Scuba Divers Paradise Dive Club christmas dive. Due to the wind, the boats weren't going out, so location was just around the marina. Air temp - 63F Water temp - 58F We had thirteen show up, but only ten dove. (Two thought it was too cold, and my wife as surface support/photographer) Max depth for my buddy and I was 45 ffw. Vis was 1' or less below ten ffw; still recovering from the flood, but it's getting better every day. Everyone had a good time and there are a few fewer aluminum cans in there now at least :D

Stag, would have been there but I just got back from Atlanta and I do not have a Dry Suite so maybe next year.....you going to the flower gardens in Aug?

Steve

Aww...come on! Half of us were diving wet:D

I would love to go in August, but Uncle Sam has a different vacation planned for me starting in March. I'm getting as much diving in as possible before then, though.

Edwin's convinced my wife that she can be certified by the time I get back, so things aren't all bad.
:dalek:

Yea I didn't get back from Ft Gillem Ga untill Sat, so I wouldn't have went any way.. I would have gotten in with my 7mm if that were the case, brrr.

Same here my wife may get certified next spring Mike is going to take her on a discover scuba and see how she does........she's closterphobic so.......who knows.

Well Maybe we will meet soon out there on an upcomming function, I am on the road alot NEting the BCS3 so I stay busy. It looks like the same for you? It sounds like your heading over to the big sand box soon? At least you need to come out to the Blue Lagoon with us in the early spring for a few nights that is always fun, that is if your still here. OK all for now.

Merry X-Mass and Happy New Year.

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom