Stolen Avatar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd change my avatar to a dolphin but I'm quite fond of my lighthouse. If it was up to me everyone would be required to have an animated avatar.

tursiops, this thread seems to indicate your avatar should be disapproval turtle instead of a dolphin anyways

91d7613841f864dd2e5539ab8c6ab160--funny-things-funny-stuff.jpg

I can attest that some on SB are not fans of having their avatars poached.

Especially if 5 or 6 friends change their avatar to the same one and "happen to post in the same exact threads as that person, alot".

It was fun to do for a short period but usually we stopped. Usually.

:popcorn:

If this is not against the rules, beyond the 'be nice' one, it should be. But better would be not needing it to be spelled out. Are we acting as if we're 12, or 5?

If this is not against the rules, beyond the 'be nice' one, it should be. But better would be not needing it to be spelled out. Are we acting as if we're 12, or 5?

I apologize if I have offended you in any way sir. I merely like tursiops and mean no ill will

@tursiops did you create your avatar from one of your own photos? If so you could argue copyright infringement.
No, I did not use one of my photos. Who would of thought it would be necessary?
Next time. But I have no confidence that the guy cares about copyright.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom