Stolen Avatar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, I did not use one of my photos. Who would of thought it would be necessary?
Next time. But I have no confidence that the guy cares about copyright.
Probably not.

That would be an entertaining court case
I wouldn't expect it to go that far, but it might make a difference to the mods. They don't need it to go to court in order to intervene.

This would seem to fall under the cyber bullying policy in the FAQ. Which says tell them and they will deal with it.

Probably not.

I wouldn't expect it to go that far, but it might make a difference to the mods. They don't need it to go to court in order to intervene.

Aha. Lucky for everyone its a public pic. I mean this must be serious if Canadians get involved. They are the nicest funniest people on the planet :)

This would seem to fall under the cyber bullying policy in the FAQ. Which says tell them and they will deal with it.

Oh please. If anything he was bothering me for a couple month and I mentioned it was harrassment then. Im being framed. In an avatar :poke: :)

No, I did not use one of my photos. Who would of thought it would be necessary?
Next time. But I have no confidence that the guy cares about copyright.

Tursiops: So you used a picture without permission and now you're mad because he used it without your permission......... Makes perfect sense.

Scubadiverdale: put a top hat and monocle on yours. Then yours would be way cooler. LMAO!!!!

Tursiops: So you used a picture without permission and now you're mad because he used it without your permission......... Makes perfect sense.

Scubadiverdale: put a top hat and monocle on yours. Then yours would be way cooler. LMAO!!!!

Dude if you can do that ill use it for sure!!! lol !

So looks like he is banned again if the info below the avatar is accurate. :thumb:

Please make it a permaban!

I think this thread signals a new low for this esteemed board. Funny thing is, it's a crappy avatar at best. WTH is anyone getting their beavertail in a knot over this?

If anyone needs a pic for an avatar, feel free to steal one of my pics from my FB page. There's about 9000 images there for you to use.

Back
Top Bottom