Stolen Gear - computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My house was broken into and the following gear was stolen:

1. Uwatec dive computer Galileo Sol hoseless #0712180614029 has my personal contact information recorded on it.

2. Uwatec/Scubapro Smat-Tec air integrated computer #?

3. Citizen Eco Drive Titanium Dive watch – blue dial – back engraved with MulvannyG2 Architecture on the back

4. Canon G7 camera #2921002981

If you come across any of these please inform the Seattle Police case number 09-438279 at (206)684-8917 West Precinct or the non-emergency number.

Happy Holidays and Thank you, Jason.

There is a listing on Craigs List Seattle under Scuba, a guy found two bags of gear with computers lights etc. Maybe your gear??

Good Luck!

Unfortunately not. The stuff just got take yesterday (12-21-09) during the daytime. Either I got targeted or they really don't know what they were taking and how hard it will be to sell. Pawn shops I talked to won't bother with it and I also emailed the details to Discount divers per Underwater Sports suggestion. My personal contact info is programmed into the Galileo Sol.

Great to hear. Any details on who and how? How did they find out about the listing on CL?
Just curious as I called shops and dive clubs to try to find the owner and put out the word.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom