Stolen SF Bay area Shearwater & Atomic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LRpro

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
No gooders decided to break my truck window and take SSI dive pro backpack. Missing atomic aquatics ST1 with z2 octo shearwater transmitter halcyon spg, has qd on one hose for my ffm. Also gopro 4 and shearwater perdix AI. Microsoft surface book 2. Bigblue tl4800p. Stolen across from city hall in Palo Alto CA on 2/2/19. Any help greatly appreciated. :(

Any serial #s? I’ll keep an eye out.

Try the windows 10 "find my device" feature occasionally.

How to track down a stolen laptop

Unfortunately, surface book 2 doesn't have a GPS receiver but you could get an IP which the police could use to track location via subpoena to the ISP. Sounds like a few thousand bucks worth of stuff altogether so it might be worth their time.

No gooders decided to break my truck window and take SSI dive pro backpack. Missing atomic aquatics ST1 with z2 octo shearwater transmitter halcyon spg, has qd on one hose for my ffm. Also gopro 4 and shearwater perdix AI. Microsoft surface book 2. Bigblue tl4800p. Stolen across from city hall in Palo Alto CA on 2/2/19. Any help greatly appreciated. :(

This is why I'm really disliking the Bay Area. Over the past 11 years that I've been here car thefts and break-ins have been going through the roof. It's affected me three times now including twice in my own garage.

I'll definitely keep an eye out, and this weekend I'll let the Monterey dive shops know as well. Have you considered calling Pawn Shops around the Palo Alto area?

It has a search and lockout but it hasn't found the location. I wouldn't be surprised if they just stripped for parts.

Thank you for the help. It is greatly appreciated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom