Stopping Smoking.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great decision!

That's the toughest part, just decide...which you have already done.
Good for you Man!

-Mitch

24 Hours

since my last cigarette, This morning was hard, I was really craving, went to the supermarket and bought a load of lollipops which I sucked all day today! Didn't help that it wasn't busy at work so I found myself stood around alot (time which would normally be spent smoking)

as of tonight, I feel better, way better than this morning.. Not wanting a fag at all right now.

Thanks for all your support!

One of the best life decisions you will ever make. I've been smoke free since 1975. Yes, it was very difficult. I find it amazing that governments allow such an addictive and harmful product to be sold in the first place.

In fact, I quit the first time in 1970 after watching a man who was like a father to me die of lung cancer. A few years later I started up again and then quit for good. I firmly believe it has added years of good health to my life, allowed me to continue diving for almost 50 years now... and saved me a fortune (that I can spend on dive gear)!

Great for you Griff, you can do it.
As with "Fit", "Form", and "Function"…. everything is interrelated.
Scuba diving becomes one of the biggest “Driving Forces” in our lives. We all joke about it, but we truly start to see how everything we do impacts our diving.

Back
Top Bottom