Strangers to Buddies in one splash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PK once bubbled...
Hey Aaron,
Did you post your pictures somewhere? What kind of life did you guys see during your dive?

I don't take pictures yet...that's a few years down the road.

We saw some industrial sized starfish, orange sponges, a sickly sea raven, and some kelp. That's about it.

Don’t feel bad mer. Diving with a cold is not good for you. I was just getting over a cold or flu when I made the dive on Sunday and I was having a little problem with my left ear. The dive was shallow so it was not a big problem, but it was a bit annoying.

Aaron:

Thanks for asking. I'm happy that I babied it over the weekend so as not to "delink" the weak link. It's fine now, just a little sore, I guess that wearing those work boots in the snow was a good idea afterall. Believe me, I'm just thrilled that I don't have to use that air cast!

Looking forward to getting wet!
Adam

PS: High tide off Gloucester is running right around noon this weekend! (especially with a bum ankle, a short walk is a good walk!)

I just found out that I'm supposed to go pick up 2 more HP120's Sunday but if the weather is good, I'll try to arrange another day to get them :)

1.Because my LDS is closed Sundays ( #1 day for me to dive) so this way I have tanks for Mondays (#2 day). I'm picky. I like cold fills. I can't justify spending extra and getting in with 2900 psi. I always have 3500 +/- 10 psi when I go to them.

2.I can go to my LDS every third trip since they are about 30 min's away.

3. I'm tired of my buddies diving with Al 80's and coming out with 1800 psi in my tank. Now we can all dive HP's. I already have the DIN adapters. Since we are usually shallow, we end up surfacing due to air and not tables.

4. I sometimes go diving off my boat for a couple of days and now I won't need to figure out where to get air.

5. Because the "Boss" said I could get them (most important reason):D

nice video clip. Aaron you are a real diver.
Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom