Strobe for Panasonic Lumix LX3 w/ 10Bar Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You will only have manual control with an Ike strobe; just the controls on the strobe, no TTL.
Most people are going with either an Inon or particularly the new Sea & Sea YS-01 strobe which is small physically, a GN of 20 has TTL, 10 steps of manual power and a target light. It matches up very well with these systems.

Thanks,
Jack

Hi Jack. Thanks for sharing the info. I am planning a 10Bar Panasonic housing, one Z240 for a start, and trigger non-TTL manually.

I was browsing your website and notice that your 10Bar Panasonic LX3 housing (black in color from the front) looks different from that of 10Bar website (silver color). And i understand that since the launch of this housing till now, there are different versions, with upgrades to certain buttons and controls. So like to check, is the one shown in your website the latest version? Thanks.

Finally i have my LX3 underwater setup completed. And done a first dive trip with it to Tioman (Malaysia). And attached are some photos taken. :D

Attachments

• 222_resize.jpg
    222_resize.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 032_resize.jpg
    032_resize.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 195_resize.jpg
    195_resize.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 64

Back
Top Bottom