Stuart Cove's Nassau Shark Dive vs Grand Bahama Tiger Beach Dive??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You don't have to do an organized shark dive to see sharks in the Bahamas. We've seen them on normal dives with Dive Guana in Fowl Cay marine park in the Abacos and also with Stella Maris on Long Island. You will see sharks with Ocean Fox out of south Eleuthera as well. Or Riding Rock on San Salvador or Small Hope Bay Lodge on Andros.

Tiger sharks?

Last edited:
Tiger Beach is incredible! I did this about 2 years ago and it has to date been my most incredible dives, adrenaline pure! Bull Run... where is it exactly, i am interested. I know they do bull shark diving in Playa del Carmen as well, every winter, supposedly it's very good

I did the Playa Bull shark dive in November to video for a conservation film and it was great! I'm trying to piece together a Stuart Coves trip that includes Tiger Beach then hop on the Aqua Cat for a week. Anyone ever do that? As far as the Aqua Cat goes, I'm just looking for a relaxing week with my wife with some diving in the mix. I don't have big expectations for the diving quality on the liveaboard, but perhaps I'll be surprised. If the diving is just ho-hum, I'll just hit the Rum drinks earlier.

I did the Playa Bull shark dive in November to video for a conservation film and it was great! I'm trying to piece together a Stuart Coves trip that includes Tiger Beach then hop on the Aqua Cat for a week. Anyone ever do that? As far as the Aqua Cat goes, I'm just looking for a relaxing week with my wife with some diving in the mix. I don't have big expectations for the diving quality on the liveaboard, but perhaps I'll be surprised. If the diving is just ho-hum, I'll just hit the Rum drinks earlier.

why do you have low expectations for the diving itself from the aqua cat? video I've seen looks great.

I'm trying to piece together a Stuart Coves trip that includes Tiger Beach then hop on the Aqua Cat for a week.
You know that's different islands right? Coves at Old Bahama Bay on Freeport/Grand Bahama is where they leave from for Tiger Beach and Aquacat is out of Nassau/New Providence. The Cove's facility on Nassau only does the local dives/reef shark feed nearby.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom