Closed: Subal housing for Canon 5D plus ports and accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PowerMove

Registered
Reaction score
I have moved up to a housed Canon 5D III system so I am selling my previous system. All parts of this housing package are compatible with Subal's Type 2/3 port system. Everything has been very well cared for and has never been flooded.

I would prefer to sell the entire setup in one package. Asking $1650 for everything listed below.

Canon 5D full frame camera body is also for sale upon request.

Please feel free to PM with any questions.

Michael Pollack
www.untamedimages.com
150808-051504.jpg150808-051837.jpg150808-051926.jpg150808-052025.jpg150808-004549.jpg150808-002328.jpg150808-002233.jpg150808-002904.jpg

Subal CD5 Housing with GS 180 Viewfinder - No dings or scratches on housing. Optics on viewfinder in pristine condition, some fading on black finish.

Subal DP-FE2 Glass Dome Port - Excellent condition. A couple of very slight surface scratches on glass that are very hard to detect. Zero impact on image quality.

Subal EXR-60 Extension Ring - Near mint condition.

Subal Zoom Gear for Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L - Near mint condition.

Reef Photo Neoprene Dome Port Cover

Subal Custom Focus Port for Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro w/ focus gear - Glass is perfect. Overall condition excellent.

Subal FP-90 Flat Port - Glass is perfect. Overall excellent condition.

Subal EXR-33 Extension Ring - Mint condition

Subal EXR-20 Extension Ring - Mint condition

ULCS BA-TG Base Adapters - Excellent condition

ULCS BA-TP T-Groove Plate - Excellent condition

Spare o-ring for port and housing included.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom