Subic tech: Boardwalk or Arizona?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This afternoon I called the number listed on Boardwalk's Facebook Page, and the lady who answered told me that the place is now Bahia resort and they don't have a dive centre anymore. I'm not sure if this means that they've moved to another location, or if Boardwalk has ceased operations altogether. We were hoping to do a daytrip on the 10th.

See my post above - use Arizona Dive Shop - they have the equipment and team to help you out.

See my post above - use Arizona Dive Shop - they have the equipment and team to help you out.

Got it. A lot of people vouch for them and the general consensus is that they're well trained and loaded with new(er) equipment. Will definitely check them out sometime. Thanks!

By the way, for those who are wondering still if Boardwalk has closed down, I texted what I presumed to be the number of George yesterday, and he replied this morning that they are very much still active. They have moved to the ground floor of Mango Valley Hotel, 1 Dewey Avenue SBMA.

Yeah, I have heard that the best way to get in touch with George / Boardwalk is Facebook.

I don't do Facebook so I am trying to track down a different email address for George to arrange a future diving trip.

They're located just minutes from the USS New York and have some very well-trained, competent divers on staff.

I've got his email address, too. I will share it by private message if someone needs it.

Back
Top Bottom