Submarex Atmos Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Franki

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi There,

Anybody have info on how to get parts for this vintage regulator? I need an exhaust diaphragm.

upload_2017-8-4_16-31-44.png

Photo credit: WB2GLP

Cheers,

Franki

I've never seen one before that's cool! Looks like a combo of a jetstream body and the diaphragm portion of r acyklon from Poseidon. If you can take it apart, I'd check to see if the poseidon diaphragms fit

The diaphragm in that regulator is different and it also has one of the most unique exhaust valve system.

I found some pictures of the parts on the web and the diagrams. I will try to post links when I have more time.

I don't know where you can get parts. From what I have read, it was only sold in the US for a very short time. I don't know how long it was in production.

Here is a link with a picture of the diaphragm.
Submarex Atmos - DuikForum.nl

Here are some photos of the exhaust diaphragm I need to replace. The rubber diaphragm sits on a plastic ring and is housed inside the reg.

Hi Franki,
Have located another "Submarex" unit complete the owner wants £40.00 plus shipping if interested.
SUBMAREX ATMOS.JPG
SUBMAREX ATMOS.JPG1 (2).JPG

Looks like a similar copy of the AGA Divator MK1 Yellow valve 2nd stage from the 70s

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom