Submarex Atmos Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

Digging up this old reg from my storage and trying to get some parts to overhaul it. I bumped into this thread while searching for more info. I guess I am one of the few people on earth still holding on to a reg like this? Any input is welcomed.

Cheers,

Franki

Here is a photo of the exhaust diaphragm I am looking for.

Attachments

• 1670749496.jpg
    1670749496.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 62
Looking at this, it almost seems like it was designed as a successor to the Cyklon.

Everything about it Cyklon-like, but at the same time, just a little bit simpler, just a little bit easier to work with. Diaphragm section in particular is a lot easier to deal with.

O-Rings appear to be 010, 014, 015, and 022. Replacing the LP seat seems difficult, don't know if they expected the entire metal shaft to be replaced or what.

The exhaust diaphragm is super thin, the one on this regulator is on it's last legs. Don't know if I'll ever trust this one past the deep end of the pool.

Attachments

• Atmos1.JPG
    Atmos1.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Atmos2.JPG
    Atmos2.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 22

Back
Top Bottom