Subsurface: Editing imported water type and air mix post dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jt83

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Is this possible? All of my dives imported from my Aqualung i450t come through with water type as unknown. Also, I've been known to, on occasion, forget to change my nitrox mix between dives. I'd love to be able to fix this info in the software.

Overall, I love the program.

Thanks.

To edit water salinity: File - Preferences - Dive Log and click "In the information tab, allow editing of water salinity"
upload_2020-6-25_8-0-47.png

Once you've done that you can choose water salinity in the information tab for each dive

For nitrox mix: in the Equipment tab - Cylinders you can add/edit the %O2 at will.
upload_2020-6-25_8-2-46.png

I hope these help...

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-25_7-59-40.png
    upload_2020-6-25_7-59-40.png
    174.1 KB · Views: 72
  • upload_2020-6-25_8-2-2.png
    upload_2020-6-25_8-2-2.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 65
BTW I hope you know that forgetting to set the right nitrox mix in your DC can be dangerous.
All the best

Thank you for the response! This is super helpful.

Fortunately most of my dives are in local quarries which bottom out at about 45 feet with long relaxing surface intervals. So much so, that I've switched to just diving air there as nitrox isn't worth the extra $2 per dive.

Again, thank you so much for showing me how to change this in Subsurface.

Happy diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom