For Sale Suex XJoy7 DPV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D3DPV

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Suex Xjoy7 DPV - NEW
For those looking for a great all-around recreational DPV: high quality, performance, reliability, low maintenance, value. The Xjoy7 is the entry level recreational Suex DPV. Preferred by dive facilities, liveaboards and instructors for sale, rental and training. Low cost of ownership with 24v SLA battery and many of the innovative Suex features found on higher end units: perfectly balanced, no dissimilar metal corrosion, easy adjust for fresh/salt, patented nose closing and colors. No exposed o-rings, reliable oil filled shaft seal, quick battery removal with no tools, sealed motor compartment, LED battery indicator, CE certified and 2yr limited warranty. A great product for fun diving, diver training and rental. As with all DPV’s, training is recommended for safe use.

Low cost UPS Ground shipping to US and Canada (AK and HI quotes available)
Special - $1,850

While supplies last. Limited color options available – Blue, White, Yellow and Tech Black

Xjoy7_1.jpg

XJOY7 SPECS
LENGTH mm 790 (inch 31.1)
WIDTH mm 407 (inch 16)
HEIGHT mm 338 (inch 13,3)
BODY DIAMETER mm 200 (inch 7,67)
WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERY kg 11,5 (lb 25,4)
WEIGHT WITH BATTERY kg 19 (lb 41.8)
BURN TIME 60-75MIN (varies based on speed and gear config)
MATERIAL TYPE Tecnopolymers/Polycarbonate
MAX STATIC THRUST N 170 (lb 38)
TOP SPEED mt/min 55 (ft/min 180)
MAXIMUM OPERATIONAL DEPTH mt 80 (ft 260)
BATTERY TYPE SLA
NOMINAL VOLTAGE Volt 24
NOMINAL CAPACITY Wh 360
MAXIMUM RECHARGING TIME h 8
CHARGER POWER SUPPLY Volt 110/220 50/60HZ

Yes, the 24v SLA is the stock option and one of the reasons for the competitive price. Easy to maintain and inexpensive to replace or purchase a 2nd battery. The diver can also fly with the unit if they choose since there are no restrictions on this type of battery chemistry but I suggest carrying an MSDS sheet to show airport staff. If the diver is interested in a unit with more features, burn time and power then the XJ14 (nimh battery) or the XJ37 (li-ion battery) are the preferred units.

I know this ad is old but do you still have these dpv for sale I'm in Gainesville Florida and I was wondering if you still have them..

Back
Top Bottom