Suggestion Suggestion for classified posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
yukoneer

yukoneer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I suggest that the original posts on the classifieds to have the ability to be edited.

A lot of posts in the classifieds sections can not be edited over time, and the seller can not edit it to remove stuff that has been sold or to update prices, etc...

It gets confusing to read what has already been sold or what has not been sold because the first post couldn't be edited.

I agree. You have to look through pages and pages to find what has been sold and new prices. If you could edit your post you could update items sold and update prices. Right now it seems you can edit for a set amount of time, but then the option goes away. Would make browsing items and managing listings in the classified section quick and easy!

Guess that's not gonna work,you have 24 hours to edit a post.
But the OP can allway's ask any Mod to do it for them.
Mabybe it's possible to make that a rule,but don't quote ME on that.:D
When the admin's come by they most likely shine their light on it.

Unfortunately, vbulletin currently has no possibility to make that happen.

Send me a PM and I can make the change for you.

However, posting a new post telling about any changes gives you a free bump! :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom