Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galodoido

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'll be spending roughly 9 days in Florida and I'm looking for suggestions of dive spots I shouldn't miss. I'll be flying into Orlando and renting a car, so I'm hoping to be able to dive some springs there. Then I plan on driving down the coast to Miami/Fort Lauderdale, and possibly Key Largo. If there is anything worth seeing on the Gulf side around Tampa or further south in Key West, I'd also consider.

I'll be traveling with my mom and she loves snorkeling, so if you know of any places good for for both diving and snorkeling, that would be great. But feel free to suggest wrecks and deeper sites, as I also don't want to miss out on those.

Thanks!

Nothing in particular, but I want to make sure I dive any of the cool springs, and probably a wreck. But I'm really open to recommendations. Just let me know your favorite spots. My trip will be from May 24 through June 2.

FFL/Pompano and Key Largo are good places from snorkel thru tech to accommodate everyone.

Key West/Vandy get blown out current allot so here is my take... I used to go there to dive and then got butt hurt when I couldn't.... Now I go there for fun with just maybe the chance to dive :)

Lauderdale by the sea and the blue heron bridge are places she can snorkel above you while you dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom